LOW INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING (LIIT) VS HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING (HIIT)
We all are aware of the Rabbit vs Turtle race. This is a learning lesson in our day to day practical life. When it comes to exercise or fitness training, we might start off with full stamina and confidence but get tired or injured very soon and end up taking long breaks from our workout routine to recover. What happens in the process is we fall prey to bad internal damages. Today, it is much wiser to follow the ‘Turtle way’ and go slow but steady in order to win the race of a ‘fit life’.
LIIT OR HIIT
There has been a significant shift from HIIT to LIIT off late realizing the benefits of the later. HIIT is definitely effective, but it comes along with the slogan-“No pain no gain”. For many of us specially, people with some prior injuries or elderly, HIIT thus become a big challenge. Studies show today, many people prefer to choose LIIT over HIIT.
LIIT – THE BENEFITS
- It is the best form of workout for beginners or people recovering from any injury.
- These workouts are programmed with low intensity thus are easier on our joints.
- It can be easily opted by elderly people who cannot go for high intensity workouts.
- Since it leaves us with almost no injuries, we can be more consistent with our workout routine.
- LIIT helps to build up stamina before you opt for higher intensity exercises.
- It is very helpful for people having issues like anaemia, thyroid etc.
- It has a steady positive result and thus brings us close to that fit self we dream of.
HELP US TO HELP YOU
However, every body type is different from one another and so is our demands and capacity. Whether you choose HIIT or LIIT the main idea is to work towards leading a healthy and fit life. So don’t let your today ruin your tomorrow. Get up, find yourself a fitness coach or a workout partner or a personal trainer and achieve an overall health and fitness all year round!
8 Replies to “Low Intensity Interval Training (LIIT) – The New HIIT”
Nom officiel : Buzz du moment – Site perso.
I really can’t believe how great this site is. Keep up the good work. I’m going to tell all my friends about this place.
This site looks better and better every time I visit it. What have you done with this place to make it so amazing?!
This website really has all the info I needed about this subject and
didn’t know who to ask.
Thanks for finally talking about >LIIT | Low
Intensity Interval Training – The new HIIT | StringsSG Blogs <Liked it!
I think the admin of this website is genuinely working
hard in support of his web site, for the reason that
here every information is quality based stuff.
Awesome! Its in fact amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea about from this post.
This article is genuinely a nice one it assists new the web
users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.